To be eligible to host a Year Here Fellow, organisations must be:
– Based in Greater London
- Focussed on supporting some of the most vulnerable and/or disadvantaged groups in society.
– Aware that there is a fee for hosting a Fellow and able to pay.
– Able to offer a frontline role with lots of face-to-face contact with the people they work with.
– Able to offer Fellows the scope to lead their own innovation project.
– Aware that Year Here places Fellows bearing in mind their preferences and home address – rather than giving placements an opportunity to select their Fellow.